Friday, April 21, 2006
Shunde (顺德)
For the Easter, we had 4 days off (or 3 without counting Sunday :-) ).
For these holidays I went in the "countryside" where my ancestor lived in china: Luzhou (路州) at Shunde (顺德) in the province of Guangzhou ( 广州).
Ok countryside.. but once we arrived at Shunde (by boat).... It doesn’t seem like countryside at all lol it is more a large city! A cousin came and got us to Luzhou by car. (About 1h from the ferry pier) and indeed, it looks more like countryside there… but changing!!. So I met uncles
there, cousins and nieces whose I did not even know their existence lol
There is also the house of my grand father or rather the land because it was demolished and another house in "Pink" is built where it was before.
Well it was a nice WE and as always…ate too much lol…
and to see more photos clic here

Guestbook